Pages

Dec 18, 2012

Home Tour: An Unusual and Inspiring Cabin

I came across this cabin home a few weeks ago through Dream Book Design, and had to immediately click to the source, Nuevo Estilo, to check out the rest of the space. I love the global mix of textiles, all the different textures, the abundance of wood (though not in the typical cabin-y way), and the wide open- though totally cozy- spaces.

I feel like this is the place to curl up and spend a winter reading, relaxing, and enjoying friends and family (if only..)


Now that's the kind of camping I could get into. . .
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not usually into cabins...but this one is really something. Love the abundance of colour and patterns. Inspiring and cozy

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking a minute to comment, I love hearing what you think! You rock.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...